Careers


Crystal Flash is a rapidly growing organization and is always looking for qualified team members. We seek highly motivated, talented candidates to join our team and offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.

Check out our current list of job opportunities and apply today!



Crystal Flash is an equal opportunity employer (minorities/females/disabled/veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.

Benefits

Crystal Flash is committed to providing our beneficial owners with a strong benefits package. Health care expenses continue to climb, and CF, like most employers, is experiencing an increase in these expenses.  We cover 80% of the cost, and team members contribute the remaining 20% through monthly premiums, co-pays, and deductibles. CF is self-funded—which means all the costs of the health insurance program are borne by the employee owners through the combination of company and employee payments.

Crystal Flash provides a combination of employer paid and employee paid life and disability insurance. We also offer reasonable rates for voluntary insurances for critical illness and accident.

Team members receive vacation and/or personal time.  The schedule of the amount of time depends upon the number of years worked. In addition, there are 6 paid holidays in the calendar year.

Beneficiary owners are eligible for the retirement plan based on company stock.  Eligibility vesting requirements will apply.

All eligible team members are immediately vested and can make payroll contributions AND receive company match into the 401K Retirement Savings Plan. Crystal Flash will match 100% up to 3% contribution. At 4% contribution, the company match is 3.5%. At 5% contribution, the company match is 4%.

All eligible team members will participate in our annual incentive bonus program.  The value of this payment is determined by company budget goals and performance; therefore, bonus payments are not guaranteed.

Employee Ownership

Not just any company is employee-owned!

Did you know that Employee-Owned companies typically perform better than public and privately-owned companies? Crystal Flash, Inc. is an employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). As ESOP Plan Participants, we are “beneficial owners” accruing the economic benefits of ownership through the ESOP retirement account, but are not direct owners with the authority of a sole proprietor.

By “acting like owners” and continuously improving the business success and economic value of Crystal Flash, we have the potential, but no guarantee, of a future payout from the ESOP retirement account, with no individual costs or contributions required to participate! We have the unique opportunity to benefit from the positive impact we make on Crystal Flash’s business.


Learn More About Crystal Flash

About Us