2020 In Review: A Crystal Flashback
In a year full of challenges, we’re extremely proud of how our customers and our team pulled together. From new policies and procedures to enhanced safety protocols, you were with us every step of the way. Join us for a look back at some of the things we achieved in our mission to serve, delight and protect you, our valued customer.
- We began 2020 by launching two helpful bi-monthly enewsletters — one for our Commerical/Agriculture customers, the other for our Residential/Home Heating customers.
- In May, we launched an enhanced customer portal, packed with features designed to put our customers in control of their accounts around the clock.
- The summer brought a versatile new Multi-Purpose Lubricants Truck to our delivery fleet.
- We were also honored to have our employee-ownership status recognized as the 2020 Michigan ESOP Company of the Year by The Michigan Chapter of The ESOP Association.
- In October, we rolled out our newest pink propane truck, aka “Pinky”. This Pinky was also the largest that we’ve ever added to our fleet (4,500-gallon capacity).
- In December, we were honored to receive an overall customer satisfaction rating of 96%. Our customers rated their satisfaction with Crystal Flash at 96% or higher in every quarter of 2020.
Congratulations to the following Crystal Flash employee-owners for achieving 20 years of service or more during 2020:
To all our customers … THANK YOU!
We’re excited about fueling a better, brighter and safer 2021. Together.