Pricing, policies & programs to assure your total satisfaction
Crystal Flash Energy is more than just a fuel supplier. Crystal Flash is a well resourced and experienced energy management and environmental services provider—a partner to help you achieve truly sustainable operations by concurrently meeting the economic, environmental and societal goals you strive to achieve.
Commercial Fuel Services
- On-site fuel delivery: on demand or on a schedule, we’ll keep you operating without interruption.
- On-site fueling: from our trucks to your equipment, whether at your headquarters or on the job site.
- Tank loans and rentals: need extra fuel storage? Temporary or permanent tank sets available on demand.
- Generator fueling plans: on demand 24-hour fuel support for emergency generators.
- Forklift cylinder delivery: reliable, on-schedule delivery of fuels for your equipment.
- Temporary heat programs: from compact to large site heaters, we’ve got you covered. Fuel, tanks, hoses and regulators included. On-call or next day service available.
- Pre-buy fuel specials: earn discounts when you commit to specific fuel quantities and delivery schedules that meet your anticipated needs.
Commercial Fuel Products
- Soy Bio Diesel: consider this fuel your economical workhorse. It is compatible with all other diesel fuels and additives designed to work in diesel. It will run in any engine designed for ASTM D-975 fuels.
- Soy Bio Diesel XC: this premium diesel combines all the benefits of a typical premium grade with an extra high dose of cetane. Cetane assures quicker and easier starting, faster warm-ups, improved combustion, reduced smoke, and smoother, more efficient engine performance. It is the top-rated performer in climates with bitter cold and/or hot and humid summers.
- Gasoline: from regular to premium grades, always at the most competitive pricing, and always meeting or exceeding all standards for highest quality.
- Propane: Crystal Flash Energy propane meets or exceeds all quality standards for this versatile fuel.
- Lubricants & Specialty Fluids: several brands of quality oils and lubricants are available, as well as heat transfer fluids and anti-freeze.
- Absorbents: proven, high quality products to clean up oil and lubricant spills.